Hi! Click one of our agents below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Wash garments inside out.
- Cold wash kit. Some fabrics, for example those containing elastane or Lycra should be washed at 30oC (or lower, should your machine have a lower setting).
- Wash coloured and white garments separately.
- If hand washing, use a mild soap or detergent and cold/lukewarm water.
- Remove any mud or surface dirt and wash kit as soon as possible after use, as this prevents embedding of stains.
- Always air-dry kit.
- Do not leave garments folded or piled together whilst wet or damp as colour transfer may occur.
- Socks should be washed separately from other items, in particular if the colour differs significantly from the main kit items.
- When ironing, use the coolest setting on your iron.
- Dry kit completely before storing.
- Overload washing machine. Friction between sublimated clothing and other garments can ‘tease out’ the non-sublimated (white) layers below the sublimated surface.
- Wash with items that have abrasive components (e.g. zips/hooks/clasps/Velcro)
- Wash in hot water (40C or above).
- Tumble dry.
- Use metal hangers, as they can leave rust marks.
- Iron using any setting other than the lowest one on your iron.
- Use harsh cleansers, chlorine bleach or bleach substitutes.
- Use fabric softener, as this will reduce the wicking properties of the garment.
Whilst we will replace any garment that has a manufacturing defect, we cannot accept responsibility for any damage that arises from incorrect garment care.